Just In - From The Development Match

jagfaelivi

I thought for the first few minutes that we were going to get over run ad Hibs looked bigger, stronger and older than our lot. But then it became apparent that all Hibs could do was hit long balls. They were lost when we started passing the ball, quickly and accurately (most of the time). Really great to see that they've been encouraged to continue to play football even in the tightest of spaces.

Liked the wee number 7, was he Lamont?

And all in all a good night which left the Edinburgh punters shaking their heads. I hope the first team is more competent in the fight for promotion.

Ainslie Park was a pleasant place to be.

• Like 2

I thought for the first few minutes that we were going to get over run ad Hibs looked bigger, stronger and older than our lot. But then it became apparent that all Hibs could do was hit long balls. They were lost when we started passing the ball, quickly and accurately (most of the time). Really great to see that they've been encouraged to continue to play football even in the tightest of spaces. Liked the wee number 7, was he Lamont? And all in all a good night which left the Edinburgh punters shaking their heads. I hope the first team is more competent in the fight for promotion. Ainslie Park was a pleasant place to be.

That's pretty sad considering a few years ago Hibs were producing some of the best young players in the country. Something gone wrong with their coaching? Hope that we continue to encourage proper football in our youth ranks regardless of how the big team is doing.

Hard to tell. If he was the big lad at the back, can' t say he stood out. Our defence always looked(like the big team??!) like it was vulnerable to balls through the channels with any sort of pace coming at it.

I didn't get a team sheet and when I got home there were no numbers on the team on the commentary so it was not easy to keep up. It's murder this getting old when things pass you by........

• Like 1