Fc Edmonton

any info on when the game is on Sunday?

Couldn't see anything on official site about it.

Sorry re original post. The time on Sunday was what I really wanted to know plus the level of our opposition. I'd assumed it would be our U20s, even if they have a game 2 days later. I suppose as it's a friendly it could be some sort composite side, maybe with guest players.

Also thought it strange it wasn't listed in the "Week Ahead" info posted on Monday.

Can anyone with the knowledge of Canadian time zones maybe work out from the clock countdown the kick off time?

Sorry re original post. The time on Sunday was what I really wanted to know plus the level of our opposition. I'd assumed it would be our U20s, even if they have a game 2 days later. I suppose as it's a friendly it could be some sort composite side, maybe with guest players.

Also thought it strange it wasn't listed in the "Week Ahead" info posted on Monday.

Can anyone with the knowledge of Canadian time zones maybe work out from the clock countdown the kick off time?

Does the countdown timer not show the time to kick off whichever time zone you're in?

That would make kick of at 1am Sunday... Hmm...

Edmonton is 7 hours behind the UK.

By my (dubious) reckoning their clock would suggest K.O. is (1am + 7hours =) 8am on Sunday.

That seems highly unlikely too.

If you're in Edmonton the time is 4.45pm and the ko is 3d 1h 15m away

In Glasgow it's 11.45pm and the ko is still 3d 1h 15m away.

I think the problem is their timer.

From the lack of info it seems our match is a low key bounce game unlike the Airdrie game

http://www.airdriefc...016/03/edmonton

It is also important to us that our guys are getting 45 minutes of play in that Partick Thistle game, getting through that fitness element without any injuries

This gets weirder and weirder.