Post Split Fixtures

p12tfc

They had key players missing on Saturday. If you wee there you would have seen how shite they were. The same ross county that should have had no chance to finish in the top 6. There chances of top 6 were less than ours yet somehow all results that could have possibly went there way went for them. They are shite, the difference though, they beat celtic in a one off game. Something we are incapable of. So where does that leave us

Sorry. Who were they missing?

Line-ups

Match Stats

Live Text

Ross County

1Fox

2Fraser

43Quinn

15Davies

44McLaughlinSubstituted forFranksat 65'minutes

7Gardyne

26Woods

18MurdochBooked at 45mins

12Foster

9GrahamSubstituted forBoyceat 56'minutes

23SchalkSubstituted forMcShaneat 64'minutes

Substitutes

6Robertson

8McShane

10Boyce

13Konopka

17Franks

24De Vita

25Goodwillie

Looks fairly strong to me.

Listen, I hate County more than anyone, but to say they're not deserving of their place in the top six is a bit silly.

You can look at the Celtic games but you should focus on our awful start to the season which ultimately cost us.

Edited by Veejag

Arguably there best player, Jacko Irvine, son of hazel. There season has been vice versa to ours. They beat 10 man Celtic at Hampden, still a fair achievement ill give them that, but other than that we were sitting a point ahead of them prior to the game on Saturday. They deserve their place, I never said they didn't, I said they were shite. Between 4th and Dundee united there's hee haw between the teams apart from a split. The top half are lucky they don't need to worry about relegation with the bonus of European football.

• Like 1