Development Team

Lindau

Good 3-3 draw with Accies tonight. Two cracking headers from Docherty (I think) and a cracker from McDaid. Plus points. Good performances from Docherty, Div Wilson, McDaid and Elliot. Disappointed again in Cullen (sold the first goal) and McLaughlin and Penrice, while he played well in the first half, was very poor in the second. Strange to see Dangerous Danny Seaborne in the blue of Hamilton. Yet again was very impressed with young James Stokes when he came on in the last 25 minutes. All in all a very good game. Footnote to Thistle, they could do with a steward at these games to keep stupid weans who are clearly not interested in the game for ruining for everyone else. We had stupid kids throwing small balls against the trackside boards and when they missed they were running on to the pitch while the game is in full flow also jumping up on seats etc. No wonder there are so many dodgy seats in the JHS!

• Like 1

Thought it was a good open game poor defending gifted hamilton there goals i thought wilson done well in the centre elliot was in and out i also thought young mclaughlin done well his distribution was great especially for the third goal big syme had some good blocks but has to work on his distribution

Thought it was a good open game poor defending gifted hamilton there goals i thought wilson done well in the centre elliot was in and out i also thought young mclaughlin done well his distribution was great especially for the third goal big syme had some good blocks but has to work on his distribution

Syme was a definite improvement on the Queens Park game, however I can't agree about McLaughlin. Thought McCarthy had a very good game v QP but was very quiet tonight. Still it was a good evenings entertainment

Enjoyed that as a game of football,3 very good goals. Wilson my motm. Poor reffing towards end with him not playing advantage when McDaid would have been straight through on goal. Good to see our youngsters playing football on the deck with some confindence.

ps agree re daft laddies,even one steward on duty would have nipped that in bud.

• Like 1

Agree it was a good game tho' special mention must go to the Beatonesque referee who did his best to spoil the match. Rarely seen McDaid play so much thru the middle and thought he looked quite comfortable there.

Good to see Christie get another 90 mins but it's almost like playing with a man down when someone's easing themselves back to fitness. Still it doesn't look like he's far away from that.

Agree it was a good game tho' special mention must go to the Beatonesque referee who did his best to spoil the match. Rarely seen McDaid play so much thru the middle and thought he looked quite comfortable there.

Good to see Christie get another 90 mins but it's almost like playing with a man down when someone's easing themselves back to fitness. Still it doesn't look like he's far away from that.

We got in about 5 minutes after the kick off and the first thing my son said to me was "is that Beaton out there" It certainly wasn't but there were similarities physically and refereeing wise...lol

ps agree re daft laddies,even one steward on duty would have nipped that in bud.

Quick email to the club and quickly replied. They state the situation last night has been brought to the attention of the club by several supporters and that there will be a steward presence at future development games. Young guys are young guys but that lot last night showed no interest in watching the game and just annoyed the shit out of everyone else. I enjoy going along to the young guys games, but will have second thoughts if that happens again as I couldn't guarantee not to strangle a few of these stupid kids!

• Like 1