Maryhill Road

brodieboy

To put some of the club's troubles into perspective, whilst not looking to speculate on the ins and outs of each incident, is anyone else concerned about the recent descent into serious crime in the area?

Two 19 year old girls have been arrested for the murder of a 29 year old man FOR HIS CARRY OUT opposite Maryhill Tavern.

A GUNMAN raided the William Hill bookmakers near St. George's Cross yesterday.

Last night an Audi was FORCED off the road near Bearsden, critically injuring the driver and sparking an attempted murder investigation.

I've also had my car surrounded by youths whilst waiting at lights outside the First and Last recently.

Almost makes you consider not using the road at night. I don't think there is enough being done about it all. Another example of cost cuts in public spending?

Murdered for a carry out!

That's just the stuff that gets reported.

Oddly enough i've never had one bit of trouble in the area in all my life and it's somewhere I pass through often and used to stay nearby. Also sampled a pint in the Redan before it was no more and drank in the Dock a few times too.