Should We Sack Archie?

Knightswood Jag

Archibald In or Archibald Out  

82 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out

• In
    • Out

Because the board have publically stated they at no point have considered sacking him. Would be my first reason.

Do you need more?

Maybe not PT but Archie is definitely under pressure. For me it seems obvious from his interview on Jagzone after the match he is feeling it and understands the implications of the run we have been on.

Hopefully for him, the board and our fans the players can turn this form around and get us out of the position we are in and the uncertainty over his future goes away.

He is proving himself through this poor situation to be a very decent man and whilst the Jags will always come first I desperately want him to succeed.

I initially had no problem with the poll. I actually think it's helped to demonstrate the strength of support among fans for Archie. (Five out of six). However I suppose the prospect of having it open indefinitely could be a problem, with the for and against votes fluctuating with every result. That would be very unhelpful.

On that basis I'd be in favour of it being closed if KJ, as the original poster, requested it.