McCall needs removed PRONTO

Bobbyhouston

16 hours ago, exiledjag said:

Thank you for your response. Before I comment I would just like to say there is no meed to get personal, ie. "Rose tinted glasses" - no need for this sarcasm.

Whether it's popular or not I am, like any other Jag, entitled to an opinion just as you are. I respect but disagree with you that's an example of democracy and free speech.

OK a fewof points in response.

1. I knew the phrase " why let the facts etc" would be thrown back at me. So we'll done on that point. Must have made a good impression on you as you state it twice.

2. If we had been able to field a team as strong as that v Dundee against Hamilton and Cove we would have won both games. I see nothing wrong with having a couple of players missing - that's modern football and it's up to the manager to manage that situation. As we won that game IMC clearly managed the situation well.

3. The point I keep making which most of the negative contributors seem to miss or just don't want to acknowledge is the scale of the injury problems we have had.  The scale is the problem and its the reason where we are in the league  instead of near the top with Ayr and Dundee. 

4. I still prefer my facts and I still vote for IMC. Heaven forbid we get someone like Archibald or Caldwell I am looking forward to next season,  probably in the Championship, with IMC as Manager.

If by then he hasn't managed to bolster out midfield with an Osman like player, added  more creativity to the same area,  signed a recognised goalscorer (not Brophy) to play with Graham (and/or Dowds) and found a better keeper than Mitchell  to back up Sneddon, then I may begin to wonder about his continuing service as manager.

Don't worry I will be advocating IMC is promoted 'upstairs' to fill a Director of Football role where he will work hand in glove with a newly appointed Head Coach (not Archibald or Scally)

So either way I would like him to remain with the Jags in dome capacity.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Everyone is and I would vigorously defend everyone's right to express it, providing that it doesn't break any laws. I hope that we can continue to have debate in a civilised manner, providing that, at the end of the day, you realise that I am right and you are wrong.