Official relaunch of Partick Thistle Disabled Supporters Association

stillresigned

Beginning at 13:30 in the Social Room in the Jackie Husband Stand, we’ll be holding the inaugural meeting of the Association, all the players will be wearing specially made t-shirts during the warm up advertising the PTDSA.. rumour has it they were handcrafted at a reputable sweat-shop in Possil, IMG_0633.PNG.05b4126b5699cc2f79b28392a3105de0.PNGI’ve not even got one. So if your disabled in any way whatsoever, or are the  the parent, son , daughter, carer or even friend of a disabled Jag or even potential Jag get yourself along tomorrow..The main business will of course be electing office bearers in addition to myself and Charlene O’Hara so that starting at least from the star of next season we will have a fully functioning Association, instead of me just talking to myself, which will hopefully improve and increase the voice of disabled Jags supporters and at the very least make their enjoyment of Firhill on match days, one we can all be proud off.

Mark Rowantree, Secretary Partick Thistle Disabled Supporters Association.

• Like 8