Pyjamas In Public

KAWB

Just saw my first one the other day, dressing gown, pyjamas and slippers standing at a bus stop on Maryhill Raod.

What a picture she looked. Never believed it til I saw it.

That was a patient from Gartnavel Hospital. Because of no-smoking restrictions you have to walk really far away from the building these days.

That was a patient from Gartnavel Hospital. Because of no-smoking restrictions you have to walk really far away from the building these days.

:lol::lol:

I actually see quite a few fairly hot burds kicking around with just the pyjama bottoms on. I'd like to know if they wear these in the house as well or if they have a going out pair? Would be a wee bit clatty to spend a night/day in them and then go out.

it seems to be lazy common lassies in poorer bits of town that do it. most don't have a job and about 15 ******* children to 15 different fathers. if they can't be bothered to put on clothes to go and cash their provvy loan cheques then just think how 'cultivated' other parts of their body must be

Do you have any evidence that these lassies are unemployed/have 15 kids to different partners/ are going to cash their provvy loan cheques? Or is it just an assumption based on their choice of attire and the fact that their choice doesn't fit with the accepted norms of behaviour that exist elsewhere (eg Bearsden)? Not a choice I would make but surely also not a choice that should elicit abuse. Poverty may easily be more of a factor here than laziness.

And I always thought "b*stard" was originally a word used to describe children born out of wedlock. Or has that changed?

Do you have any evidence that these lassies are unemployed/have 15 kids to different partners/ are going to cash their provvy loan cheques? Or is it just an assumption based on their choice of attire and the fact that their choice doesn't fit with the accepted norms of behaviour that exist elsewhere (eg Bearsden)? Not a choice I would make but surely also not a choice that should elicit abuse. Poverty may easily be more of a factor here than laziness.

And I always thought "b*stard" was originally a word used to describe children born out of wedlock. Or has that changed?

Probably slappers from Hamilton :lol: :lol:

Good post.

omg i can't beleieve that reply uy just made hamiltonjag. you're boyband oot yer nut :lol::thumbdown:

Whatever you say pal.

So.... where does the word "b*stard" originate? What does "beleieve" mean? What does "uy" mean? As for "boyband oot yer nut".... do you sit around the ward making this stuff up? You have no evidence to support your assertions. I however have plenty of evidence to support my current assessment of you.

Good point. I was up in Milngavie a couple of weeks ago and saw a lassie wandering about in her jammies bottoms and wearing a coat, so it isn't just a phenomenon found in poorer areas. Then again, she was near the train station at the time, so maybe she had just fallen asleep on the train.

Good point. I was up in Milngavie a couple of weeks ago and saw a lassie wandering about in her jammies bottoms and wearing a coat, so it isn't just a phenomenon found in poorer areas. Then again, she was near the train station at the time, so maybe she had just fallen asleep on the train.

Yeah you're quite right, seen a few up the B/den, only difference is cashmere material instead of cotton :P