Are You Proud Of The Bbc?

Chaz

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you proud of the BBC?

• Yes
    • No

This sorta sums up the Beeb for me.

I am actually quite proud of our BBC, or at least I used to be until they capitulated in the war with Blair over the death of David Kelly.

How's about this one then BCG - impartial reporter Nick Robinson shows what he thinks of an anti-war placard which got in his way - "nothing to be ashamed for" was his response.

My link

I don't understand what he has done wrong.

He's representing an organisation that shoplifts £150 out our wallets on the regurgitated foundation of being impartial - as BCG pointed out the BBC capitulated and went along for the free ride with Bliar and the WMD bulls**t - and more recently has become the mouthpiece for Israel in that it now cannot report on anything in Palestine without having an equally balanced piece offering Israels jaundiced PR view of events like "those boys threw a rock so we shot them dead and bulldozed their neighbourhood to protect our citizens".

So while the political reporter Robinson was busy offering his opinions for his paymasters and the placard bloke protesting quite peacefully, his actions in removing the placard after completing his piece showed his true colours ... and arguably constituted a breach of the peace against an innocent individual.

The Beeb's toadying up to Israel after the Gaza flotilla raid, even the grovelling to the Pope recently, is just awful to watch. And the fact that Breakfast News is now just a vehicle for promoting their own tat like Strictly Come Dancing is pretting sad. Saying that, anytime I travel anywhere else, I realise how lucky we are to have the BBC, flaws and all. I was working in the States during the Bush / Kerry election, and is was truly staggering how completely rabidly biased the media was towards Bush.

I always amazes me that UK lefties are always sucking up to the ULTRA RIGHT WING FASCIST HAMAS. Think about that: the ultra right wing.

The only right wing fascists out there are the nuclear armed and USA/UK back Israel - seems that although Hamas are an unpalatable organisation they were democratically elected in like, a vote by the majority of the people - or did I miss something?

As for the rock scenario CD, it was a reference to the Intefada over the past 3 decades - before hamas went to Asda to buy some bean tins to fire into the middle distance in the hope of countering the state sponsored terrorism coming from the other side of the border.