Stirling

GrantB

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Source at the game says Cairney's been a complete shambles so not altogether surprising.

Anyone else concerned that Cairney has went from a great wee prospect at the club with a great wee attitude to what he seems to be now an ever ballooning fat wee chancer.

Im almost half tempted to email him on facebook and asking what the hell he thinks he has been playing at this season and either improve his attitude or get out of the club. But I guess its probably not to fair of me to ahve a go at him when he is in his own privacy

It seems that this team has found its level - at least, as far as goalkeepers are concerned. It was embarrassing to see that neither our full-time goalkeeper nor his stand-in and trainer had the foresight to keep a cap with a brim ready in case the sun shone. :wall: The Stirling Albion goalkeeper was similarly unprepared, but he at least belongs to a largely part-time team.

Even I carry three baseball caps in my car because of the low sun at Firhill (one for each of my sons and one for myself), but all I'm doing is watching. Funnily enough, that's what Halliwell seemed to be failing to do when the first cross sailed untouched into his net. :mad2:

Surely this has to be the time to blood a young, active, alert goalkeeper. Scully or Shephard - or even the fan a couple of rows behind me, who said he could have saved one of those attempts on goal today.