Dr John Reid

angry gaz

Absolutley pished myself laughing at DrJohn's statment on Refs about the truth ,honesty,and lies and integrity from a Guy who was in a goverment that took the country to war based on the lie of Weapons of mass destruction.What a total deluded *********.

Aye, he was only partly responsible for thousands of Iraqis and hundreds of British service men being killed, while the referee was wholly responsible for not giving Celtic a penalty.

(BTW anyone think if the ref had given his decision the other way round - after pretending to consult his linesman - do you think we'd have had all this nonsense?)

Edited by Mr Bunny

The gentlemen's lavatory that is John Reid is every bit as paranoid, delusional, up-his-ain-erse and plainly stupid as all the other dumb, phone-in Shellick types that pass for humans. That is all.

Is this the same John Reid who referred to the troubles in Ireland to that of a Celtic vs Rangers match?

The man is an arse !!!!

I don't hate many people in life...but i hate him !!!

.............glad i got that off my chest...sitting watching children in need and (please don't judge me i feel bad enough), I liked the Take That song..............I know, I know, I just said that on an open forum.....I feel dirty and just so wrong, oh my god what have i done !!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!!!

Absolutley pished myself laughing at DrJohn's statment on Refs about the truth ,honesty,and lies and integrity from a Guy who was in a goverment that took the country to war based on the lie of Weapons of mass destruction.What a total deluded *********.

Celtic are even more of an embarassment to Scottish football at the minute and the fact that this muppet was even passed the microphone at the AGM and allowed the latitude to dribble out his hypocritical verbal diarrhoea shows how completely out of touch they are with every other club in the country.

Someone should pass them a copy of the rules of the game to read (the monosyllabic version).

Edited by gianlucatoni

Is this the same John Reid who referred to the troubles in Ireland to that of a Celtic vs Rangers match?

The man is an arse !!!!

I don't hate many people in life...but i hate him !!!

.............glad i got that off my chest...sitting watching children in need and (please don't judge me i feel bad enough), I liked the Take That song..............I know, I know, I just said that on an open forum.....I feel dirty and just so wrong, oh my god what have i done !!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!!!

homo!