Corkys Happy But....

Lindau

McCall really is a twat.

This made me laugh though..."But after foaling a goal and a man behind". We should try foaling some more in at the right end.

Seems to be an ongoing feature of the official jags site in the last couple of weeks. Maybe AC used to handle that, and had an English O level.

McCall really is a twat.

This made me laugh though..."But after foaling a goal and a man behind". We should try foaling some more in at the right end.

Yeah, that's right, McCall said "foaling" - what a moron! Imagine saying something as stupid as that! The man's obviously a cretin, unable to talk properly or anything! Let's all laugh at McCall! Typing error, what's that?.... Nope. definitely McCall. He probably made it snow as well.

Who's the twat?

Yeah, that's right, McCall said "foaling" - what a moron! Imagine saying something as stupid as that! The man's obviously a cretin, unable to talk properly or anything! Let's all laugh at McCall! Typing error, what's that?.... Nope. definitely McCall. He probably made it snow as well.

Who's the twat?

...still McCall?

Two points - McCall talks pish every week, no matter what the result is.

- The official site has mistakes in EVERY single thing that goes up. I've said this before got moaned at, but it's not hard to check something before you put it up on the official site.

Our next three games are against opponents in the top 4. It looks County, ourselves, Morton and Stirling are the relegation battlers unless McCall can turn it round quickly.

I wouldn't go as far as to describe yesterday as a likely turning point in the season but at least there's vast improvement on the previous game at Firhill (Morton 0-0). OK, we still don't look like we can score and there's still too many basic mistakes being made but at least there's a bit more dig about the side. Some of the more delicate players appear to have toughened up and our reliance on the more senior players is not so pronounced. Hey we even got a goal from a quickly taken free kick yesterday! :)

Our next three games are against opponents in the top 4. It looks County, ourselves, Morton and Stirling are the relegation battlers unless McCall can turn it round quickly.

I'd love to think that he can, but I just don't see it. Not quickly, in any case. He couldn't stop the decline when it set in early last season, and although there has been a slight improvement in the last couple of months, quickly doesn't describe it.