Birmingham's Bid For Miller Is Accepted

kni

BCFC seems to be the default repository for spent Hu.ns now.

31 now and probably heading over the hill. The £700k fee, though, does seem a bit on the light side, probably indicating that our stone age friends are willing to take any amount of quick dosh for any of their employees, fixtures or fittings; a bit like a shoplifter in a hurry to cash in rapido so he can go and score his gear. :thinking:

Round them.

Rumour was if he left they'd be after Goodwillie at Dundee United. Their price tag was supposed to be over a million, so if they hold true to that, Rangers might have to look a little lower... perhaps they'd be interested in a certain Aston Martin driver? :thinking:

The Goodwillie bid was knocked back as the Arabs want £1.5m - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/9344056.stm

Walter Smith has no money to spend and will have to sell (most likely McGregor) to raise more cash to buy players.

BCFC seems to be the default repository for spent Hu.ns now.

31 now and probably heading over the hill. The £700k fee, though, does seem a bit on the light side, probably indicating that our stone age friends are willing to take any amount of quick dosh for any of their employees, fixtures or fittings; a bit like a shoplifter in a hurry to cash in rapido so he can go and score his gear. :thinking:

Round them.

It appears that Alex McLeish does not have much money to spend in the transfer market. He has taken David Bentley on loan from Spurs which could mean that Larsson will be sold in the window.

Tom Stronach is delighted at this.

First, the h u n s were spitting feathers at his signing, with many vowing to give up their season tickets in protest. He then starts to score regularly after the departure of scumbag Boyd an he is suddenly "King Kenny" in the eyes of the h u n s. Now, it looks like he's off at the first offer. Brilliant! The vermin are livid again.

Personally, I think he's an awful footballer. He can't hold the ball up, he isn't a natural finsher and he couldn't trap a bag of cement. You can't argue that he's scored plenty this season, but a I put that down to his work rate (which is to his credit) and that fact that he has dozens of chances created for him in most games. He has also been gulity of some horrendous misses in the few games I have seen him play this season.

I attended the Scottish Cup Final between QoS and the h u n s and the h un masses were all singing 'you can stick your Kenny Miller up your @rse' and 'Miller, Miller get to f***'

Looks like Miller is getting it right up them at the first opportunity after repairing his reputation.

Good to see the h u n s being totally and utterly shafted in the transfer market. £700K is laughable but all they can expect for a player thay will lose for nothing in the summer. Also good to see Utd tell them where to ram it when they tried to get Goodwille on the cheap.

Always a special moment when someone works it right up the infirm :thumbsup2:

But surprised at 700K thought given his form of late he might have brought in 3 times that at least.

Will be like a fish out of water in the big league tho. King Barry anyone :lol: !

I'm guessing you don't watch much English football. Barry Ferguson has played well for Birmingham City since he signed last summer. I attended the BCFC v Chelsea game in November and he played well. Also, the City fans I spoke to stated he had been a good signing.

700K is probably how much Miller is worth at this stage in his career and with only a number of months left on his contract.

I'm guessing you don't watch much English football. Barry Ferguson has played well for Birmingham City since he signed last summer. I attended the BCFC v Chelsea game in November and he played well. Also, the City fans I spoke to stated he had been a good signing.

700K is probably how much Miller is worth at this stage in his career and with only a number of months left on his contract.

To be honest I haven't since he went back down. His first stint at Blackburn is what my comment was based on. Plus I watched the recent game against Blackpool and he didn't impress me then either.