Falkirk Pictures Posted.

Clinically Depressed

great foteez as usual! if it was me i would have dropped the camera and been in celebrating with the players at the second goal! :thumbsup2:

the second pic of the doolan goal is brilliant, the boy fraser is smiling in the background cos he knows its going in and the falkirk player is just thinking 'for fcuks sake'

great foteez as usual! if it was me i would have dropped the camera and been in celebrating with the players at the second goal! :thumbsup2:

the second pic of the doolan goal is brilliant, the boy fraser is smiling in the background cos he knows its going in and the falkirk player is just thinking 'for fcuks sake'

Agreed :D . Would make a great Caption Competition photo but wi a difference, instead of what are these players saying it could be what are these players thinking.

Agreed :D . Would make a great Caption Competition photo but wi a difference, instead of what are these players saying it could be what are these players thinking.

The temptation to race over and join in was a great one, but if you look at their feet, you'll see we were all standing/sitting on lumps of hard packed and slippery ice. It was actually dangerous there, and I nearly went sliding over trying to take a picture of Hodge when he went over and landed right beside me. I asked him if he was okay 'cause he looked in agony. Then I saw the "agony" was him laughing his head off at sliding so far along on his erse.

p.s. managed to speak to Shaun Fraser this morning. He's still high as a kite about his debut performance, but definitely keeping his head on the ground.