Stirling Albumen Pictures Posted.

Clinically Depressed

Larger selection than usual of today's 6-1 anialal........annhialitio............annihalasi.........gubbing of Stirling Albion is now available for viewing below; -

Bumper set for a bumper performance.

Last picture shows wee Colin Stevenson at Firhill out of his crutches (due to the knee ligament surgery) for the first time, and coming over to congratulate one of his pals. That summed up the performance for me today - the teamwork. You may wish to turn your eyes away from the "tackle" that Steven Stirling made on Paul Paton that earned him the straight red. otherwise, enjoy your night, folks. :fan::party::frantic::rocker::drink:

Great photos as ever! I thought Paton was over-reacting to the tackle with arguing with the ref after the Stirling player had been sent off, but the photo shows it was an absolute shocker. Good things - Liam without the goal monkey on his back, and Fraser and Campbell's celebrations. We get Stevenson back after his surgery and it's goal fest every week.

Great photos as ever! I thought Paton was over-reacting to the tackle with arguing with the ref after the Stirling player had been sent off, but the photo shows it was an absolute shocker. Good things - Liam without the goal monkey on his back, and Fraser and Campbell's celebrations. We get Stevenson back after his surgery and it's goal fest every week.

yeah picture of challenge on paton is superb pic. shows the challenge to be horrendous. Can understand why paton looks so angry. Lucky not to have been seriously hurt.

Great photies, CD - and how nice to see a dancing banana at the foot of your post. It's a long time since I've seen that dancing banana and he is truly a joy to behold. Maybe we need a few more resounding victories like yesterday's to ensure that Mr. Banana keeps bouncing to his reggae beat.

ps. Mrs Milo has just suggested that Mr. Banana may not be dancing at all and is, in fact, having lots of fun with an invisible partner. well, that would explain the manic expression on his face!