Surely Not!

Lindau

Aye the weather will no doubt put this game in doubt since their pitch is a dogs dinner. Taking the price now though, cause I'm willing to bet we'll be about even money by kick off.

Theres a Betfred at my work and the 200 will be deposited tomorrow morning...hopefully the 6/4 will still be there

Theres a Betfred at my work and the 200 will be deposited tomorrow morning...hopefully the 6/4 will still be there

I'd stick it on first thing then mate, the price will no doubt drop by 12, 1 o'clockish. I always tend to do my weekend bets on a Thursday night before the punters start hammering the money on certain games through Friday and Saturday which causes the odds to shorten.

Also take it you used the oddschecker? Betfred are best price, worst case scenario you could get the 7/5 at Paddy Power if you work in the Town, or out Paisley way where theres a couple.

Edited by MWM

I'd stick it on first thing then mate, the price will no doubt drop by 12, 1 o'clockish. I always tend to do my weekend bets on a Thursday night before the punters start hammering the money on certain games through Friday and Saturday which causes the odds to shorten.

Also take it you used the oddschecker? Betfred are best price, worst case scenario you could get the 7/5 at Paddy Power if you work in the Town, or out Paisley way where theres a couple.

Yeah it will be on at 10 tomorrow. I am in a no lose senario. The worst case senario is a £180 clear profit from the two jags games and the best case senario is £680 clear profit on the two games. Lets hope its the latter!!

Yeah it will be on at 10 tomorrow. I am in a no lose senario. The worst case senario is a £180 clear profit from the two jags games and the best case senario is £680 clear profit on the two games. Lets hope its the latter!!

Ah well its £380 profit and I got the 6/4 at 3.00 this afternoon in Betfreds as well. Game must have been cancelled shortly afterwards