Radio Scotland...

jags365

Okay, for some reason I (as secretary) of the Jags Trust, have been invited to a BBC Trust meeting in ragards to radio scotland - if you have any opinion on the matter please either comment here or email [email protected]

Personally I have no idea why, but please feel free to show your views and I'll do my best to get those across.

Cheers

Donald

• Members

Donald could you ask them if they could give more coverage and publicity to the SFL teams within Scotland. Perhaps they could do more to encourage folk to leave home and actually go and see a Football match in the flesh instead of on the box!

They lack a Jimmy Sanderson..... "Where you at the game caller?"

I would personally like to know why, when they pay a reporter to attend the match and report on it on Sportsound, the same reporter could not be required to produce an accurate match report for online. Their Radio coverage is pretty good i'd say (apart from them fauning over the OF) but their online coverage is shocking. It's 1630 on a Friday before a match and there's no preview or anything. Thistle have a piece from last Saturday about how the game is off.

I think you should also let them be aware that the views of the jagstrust are only representitive of 10 people, as they can not be bothered to communicate with its members on any issues.

ps telling members that the have the papers for the agm and not disclosing the content is not communicating.