Cairney.....Rowson.....Hodge.....Flannigan

.................Doolan.....Erskine

Subs:

Halliwell

Robertson

Campbell

Fraser

Grehan

Got a feeling McCall might switch to 3 at the back for this which would probably see Flannigan switching with Robertson.

Hopefully not though, I'd be happy to go with the team you've mentioned!

Got a feeling McCall might switch to 3 at the back for this which would probably see Flannigan switching with Robertson.

Might be a space for Balatoni (fit again according to the match preview) if we go 3 at the back.

Hope we stay with 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 (depending on Erskine / Flannigan's positions) and try and take the game to them.

That's what he did away to Falkirk and then switched in the 2nd half. It's unusual to play 3-5-2 against a team playing in a higher league but it all depends if St J are rated as the equivalent of a good 1st Div side or genuine class apart stuff. I would imagine the former so Robertson could come in. McCall mentioned his professionalism in the way he's been training even tho' he's not been a first choice. Flannigan has a wee bit SPL experience and holds the ball well so it's perhaps difficult decision.

Also the heaviness of the pitch maybe an additional factor in determining set up and personnel :unsure: .

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett