Pitch Inspection For Tuesday

Jagali

An apology. I made the mistake of comparing poxy Falkirk and sh*tty mince St Johnstone. It is now clear that those Perth w*nkers make Falkirk look like a highly tuned professional operation, whereas the Perth Saintees....well, there were 2 games off on Saturday in Scotland. Ours was one. Can you guess what the other was?

Yes, you guessed it....

Forres Mechanics had to postpone their game.

Let's pump them, not just to get away to Brechin, but for this fiasco.

I actually think it makes sense to play it on Wednesday if it's off tomorrow. At this point the crowd is going to be shite either way, and if put off for another week then other games are going to have to be rescheduled. I can't remember if it was the Warriors or Edinburgh who had a similar situation in France and had to eventually play behind closed doors (but they were stuck in France anyway!).

Had a flick through various St.Johnstone forums, and apparently the ground staff have made NO EFFORT to clear any snow from the car park and surrounding areas (while it's still soft and movable), and as of 1pm this afternoon, still no effort has been made to clear the snow from the pitch, what the hell are they playing at? I can almost guarantee that this game is not going ahead tomorrow or Wednesday.