Tartan Army

Gimp

I just want to tell anyone who is in the tartan army, thank you. see when they said 'make some noise for the british army and you all went AAAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!!! RAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!' meant so much to the boys. the noize was deafining. i'm not a scotland fan but that noize they made for the army, it will be remembered, even by the english boys. It's good to know you back us. I for one, will support Scotland now :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Look everyone! :rolleyes:

An existing thread about the Tartan Army. :o

It wasn't started that long ago, so we could easily use it to discuss our opinions on the Tartan Army, given that's its title. :)

That way, we can leave the Scotland v Brazil thread free to discuss who's going to see the game. :whistling:

Lights blue touch paper and stands well back. :P

I just want to tell anyone who is in the tartan army, thank you. see when they said 'make some noise for the british army and you all went AAAAAAARRRRGGHH!!!!!! RAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!' meant so much to the boys. the noize was deafining. i'm not a scotland fan but that noize they made for the army, it will be remembered, even by the english boys. It's good to know you back us. I for one, will support Scotland now :clapping:

disappointed. dont dilute your love of the jags by supporting they jacobite ********. tartan army are a joke wae their best fans in the world nonsense. ***** just want rid of them out their cities. they're idiots

My regiment were all offered tickets but i couldnt stomach being around the tartan army for 90 minutes, with their braveheart and shortbread nonsense. Army? aye we'll fight u then

Seems we've gone from being harmless (love them but can't be bothered) to being a bunch of fkin asterisks in the space of a month. :rolleyes::nomads::sfa::tongue2:

• 2 weeks later...

Seems we've gone from being harmless (love them but can't be bothered) to being a bunch of fkin asterisks in the space of a month. :rolleyes::nomads::sfa::tongue2:

my opinion changed, i changed it when i was stuck on a train with those english flogging racist dogs. If they spoke about any other race the way the speak about the english, they would get into a lot of trouble. It always the same in this country. Daily record is particularly bad for their 'lynch a sassenach' nonsense every time england play scotland at something. I'd just rather judge somebody on their own merits, rahter than where they happen to be born. there's a lot of pure cnuts from scotland like peter tobin, and you wouldn't hold him in higher regard than some random englishman just because tobin's scottish. a lot of scottish people have this totally misguided notion of being scottish and how great it is, but when you take a step back and look at our country, its a joke. we're a bunch of alcoholic, work-shy, racist bigots. Theres only a small handfulf of scots you would hold in high esteem. the rest are all wasters

Edited by Gimp

my opinion changed, i changed it when i was stuck on a train with those english flogging racist dogs. If they spoke about any other race the way the speak about the english, they would get into a lot of trouble. It always the same in this country. Daily record is particularly bad for their 'lynch a sassenach' nonsense every time england play scotland at something. I'd just rather judge somebody on their own merits, rahter than where they happen to be born. there's a lot of pure cnuts from scotland like peter tobin, and you wouldn't hold him in higher regard than some random englishman just because tobin's scottish. a lot of scottish people have this totally misguided notion of being scottish and how great it is, but when you take a step back and look at our country, its a joke. we're a bunch of alcoholic, work-shy, racist bigots. Theres only a small handfulf of scots you would hold in high esteem. the rest are all wasters

I really take exception to that kind of crass overgeneralization.

I do not consider myself to be work-shy.