Scott Fox

The Earl of Hathaway

Heard from a Clyde fan that, of the 3 penalties awarded against them since Halliwell arrived back between the sticks, he's saved 2 of them. Compare that to Fox, who hasn't got near any of the 4 awarded against our basketball team. Time for a swap loan deal, methinks.

(sits back and covers ears)

:lol:

Heard from a Clyde fan that, of the 3 penalties awarded against them since Halliwell arrived back between the sticks, he's saved 2 of them. Compare that to Fox, who hasn't got near any of the 4 awarded against our basketball team. Time for a swap loan deal, methinks.

(sits back and covers ears)

:lol:

:D

Was just thinking that. Was never a great fan of Kenny Arthur, but you felt that there was a decent chance that he would save a penalty. Same with the Tuffmeister. Not yet got that from Foxy, but would still rather have him in goal than either of the other two.

On a lighter note (as they say) my Clyde source mentioned that some players were delayed on Saturday by an accident on the M73 and didn't make the game. One of them was Ryan McBeath (sp?) and he was of the opinion that they missed him badly. I think that's a good sign for us....

I noticed Ryan wasn't in the squad. Glad to hear he's not picked up an injury or had a setback re his fitness as I feared when his name was omitted on Saturday.