Injury Crisis

kni

At least 7, possibly 9, out for tomorrow.

http://www.eveningti...-jags-1.1096183

"Paul Paton and Bryan Hodge have already been ruled out for the rest of the campaign while John Robertson, Iain Flannigan, Ryan MacBeth, Jamie Campbell and Simon Donnelly are also on the Firhill treatment table.

And there could be further headaches for McCall as he prepares for the visit of Jimmy Calderwood’s side this weekend after Kris Doolan and Chris Erskine were forced off against the Bairns.

“The worrying thing for us is the seven that are out, I don’t think any of them have got a chance for Saturday,” he said."

Can we recall Bannigan?

Edited by kni

It's likely that tomorrow's side will be

Fox

Kinniburgh

Balatoni

Archibald

Boyle

McGeough/Erskine

McNamara

Rowson

Cairney

Grehan

Doolan/Fraser

If Erskine and Doolan don't make it, we will struggle to fill the bench. Maxwell or Lochhead would be needed.

BTW, is Kieran Burns fit?

Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Haven't been for a long time and meeting up with a couple of mates who post on here for a pre match drink. Think we're all taking our kids, so the future of the thistle support will hopefully get a chance to see a good few of the future of the Thistle first team.

Given County are in a right battle to avoid the play off spot and fact we have struggled at home of late, this will be or at least should be a right tough match.

It's likely that tomorrow's side will be

Fox

Kinniburgh

Balatoni

Archibald

Boyle

McGeough/Erskine

McNamara

Rowson

Cairney

Grehan

Doolan/Fraser

If Erskine and Doolan don't make it, we will struggle to fill the bench. Maxwell or Lochhead would be needed.

BTW, is Kieran Burns fit?

Fairly sure Burns is out for the season.

Don't really think this is a crisis as such given our league position. I rather think we'll be more concerned with whatever is brewing at Firhill.

Fairly sure Burns is out for the season.

Don't really think this is a crisis as such given our league position. I rather think we'll be more concerned with whatever is brewing at Firhill.

True but if Maxwell becomes caretaker manager, I doubt that he will play even as a sub. If Erskine and Doolan cannot start, they will be needed to fill the bench.