Parcel Bombs Sent To Neil Lennon, Mcbride And Godman

stillresigned

Plus, with the exception of Lennon, there are more far more prominent Shelcik-minded potential targets in Scotland: Dr John Reid,

I imagine in the instance of Reid he's too high profile to be targeted in a similar manner. It's highly likely his mail is always redirected and in any case there would be a complete news blackout.

With the moronic mentality of the h*ns, i wouldnt be shocked or surprised if they played 'the final countdown' as the teams run out

I heard on the radio this happened last year just before the pope visited, so not sure if this is in anyway linked to the current bombs etc, or just the press fanning the flames of bigotry

I wonder if in hell they'll be flaming the fans of bigotry?

:rolleyes:

Does anyone else find the timing of this all a bit weird? Firstly Lennon gets sent a mailbomb, then Paul McBride starts slevering pish in the media and he is suddenly sent a mailbomb. Then Trish Godman (an MSP I had barely heard of before and I am someone who is fairly interested in Scottish politics) appears wearing a Celtic a top ... and then suddenly she is sent a mailbomb. And all of this comes to light less than a week before a potentially title deciding moronathon (aka Old Firm game)and just weeks before a Scottish parliamentary election. Is there some sort of production line here churning out mailbombs as soon as someone Shelick-minded gets a bit of media time?

Plus, with the exception of Lennon, there are more far more prominent Shelcik-minded potential targets in Scotland: Dr John Reid, Peter Lawell, Tom Devine, Jim Murphy, Graeme Spiers (who has been like a dog with a bone in his slagging of Rangers lately). Yet, as far as we know anyway, none of these people have been targeted.

I don't mean to be flippant about this - sending a mailbomb to someone is serious, serious stuff; but something about this whole sorry affair just isn't quite hanging together for me. I think there is a lot more to it than just the deranged antics some rabid Rangers nutjob(s).

Correct. This campaingn is actually being orchestrated by Celtic themselves in the hope it will generate some sympathy and some support for their various causes and it is being carried out by Tommy Burns and Elvis Presley (whose deaths were faked for this express purpose).

Correct. This campaingn is actually being orchestrated by Celtic themselves in the hope it will generate some sympathy and some support for their various causes and it is being carried out by Tommy Burns and Elvis Presley (whose deaths were faked for this express purpose).

Tho' they'll forever deny it the Presley connection with Parkhead shouldn't be swept under the carpet. I'm old enough to remember that huge fall out Elvis had with Colonel Tom Parker (his manager and a closet Airdrieonian supporter). Parker was furious with Presley over his choice a song he had recorded and threatened to sue him over breach of contract. Regardless Presley ignored Col Tom and went ahead and released Crying in the Chapel.

A furious Parker considered telling the world that Elvis did in fact get off that plane at Prestwick where he hailed a taxi outside the Red Lion and headed up to Seamill just to watch the tims train.

As for faking his death I thought that was more to do with his shock when he realised finally why Parker always pissed himself each time he sang I Just Want to Be Your Teddy Bear.

Tho' they'll forever deny it the Presley connection with Parkhead shouldn't be swept under the carpet. I'm old enough to remember that huge fall out Elvis had with Colonel Tom Parker (his manager and a closet Airdrieonian supporter). Parker was furious with Presley over his choice a song he had recorded and threatened to sue him over breach of contract. Regardless Presley ignored Col Tom and went ahead and released Crying in the Chapel.

A furious Parker considered telling the world that Elvis did in fact get off that plane at Prestwick where he hailed a taxi outside the Red Lion and headed up to Seamill just to watch the tims train.

As for faking his death I thought that was more to do with his shock when he realised finally why Parker always pissed himself each time he sang I Just Want to Be Your Teddy Bear.

C'mon now, Don't be Cruel.

Edited to add: If Lennon was smart he'd just have put the parcel back in a postbox with "Return to Sender" clearly written on it.

Edited by Jaggernaut

...not to mention the horror he must've felt when it dawned on him the significance of his lifelong choice of suede shoes.

Timing is not wierd - the fact someone want to kill another person due to connections witha football club is wierd.

I agree. In fact, it is so weird that it even transcends the usual lunacy the emanates from the Old Firm. That's why I think it is possible that there is something that is being kept from us.

Graeme Spiers is / brought up as a Rangers fan, and frequently says so on the radio.

If he is, then he is very much a lapsed one! And most of what he says and writes about Rangers these days is anything but complimentary. The knuckledraggers must absolutely hate him (after the long words have been explained to them).

I suspect he might say that he was brought up a Rangers fan in much the same way people say: "I'm not a racist, I have a friend who is black" before launching in to a racist tirade.

What is the more to it then?

I have no idea mate, I am just speculating. It all just seems a bit extreme, even taking in to account the OF rivalry.

Anyone lucky (and i use that term loser than the arse of someone with explosive diarrhoea) enough to see the facebook page that appeared today (for a very short time), that had the picture of a dead 4 day old baby and the title "burn orange baby burn", was mentioned on Fb by a friend who was thoroughly disgusted by it...makes you embarrassed to live in glasgow and scotland

Parker was furious with Presley over his choice a song he had recorded and threatened to sue him over breach of contract. Regardless Presley ignored Col Tom and went ahead and released Crying in the Chapel.

I always thought he left the airport at Prestwick and went on a bender ending up in Glasgow. Crying in Drumchapel was written after this but the song title was changed by Parker to protect Elvis after some incident outside a kebab shop.

I always thought he left the airport at Prestwick and went on a bender ending up in Glasgow. Crying in Drumchapel was written after this but the song title was changed by Parker to protect Elvis after some incident outside a kebab shop.

Is that a reference to that time he when mental as his kebab was not what he ordered? All he could say in a drunken stupor was "shish not ewe".

If he is, then he is very much a lapsed one! And most of what he says and writes about Rangers these days is anything but complimentary. The knuckledraggers must absolutely hate him (after the long words have been explained to them).

I suspect he might say that he was brought up a Rangers fan in much the same way people say: "I'm not a racist, I have a friend who is black" before launching in to a racist tirade.

I got chatting to Spiers in the Pot Still a number of years back - he was most definitely a Rangers fan but doesn't really bother now.

I'm not his greatest fan but have to admire him for being the sole Scottish journalist with the balls to actually say ANYTHING negative about Murray and Uncle Walter.