Well Done, Jocky Scott!

....Well at Forthbank anyway

I don't feel anyone can deny that Jocky has done a grand job in turning the fortunes of the Binos around.

Prior to Scott's arrival the previous manager, John O'Neil, had seen his team amass a mere 12pts from 16 league games. That's form that would've maybe seen them with a sporting chance of getting a play off place at best.

Since his arrival as manager, Albion have picked up a further cracking 5 points in only 18 league games and thus Jocky has directed his team safely into the 2nd Div.

:thumbsup2: Congrats, Jocky, you just can't beat experience. Sadly if only we had moved quicker we could have had him at Firhill :( .

....Well at Forthbank anyway

I don't feel anyone can deny that Jocky has done a grand job in turning the fortunes of the Binos around.

Prior to Scott's arrival the previous manager, John O'Neil, had seen his team amass a mere 12pts from 16 league games. That's form that would've maybe seen them with a sporting chance of getting a play off place at best.

Since his arrival as manager, Albion have picked up a further cracking 5 points in only 18 league games and thus Jocky has directed his team safely into the 2nd Div.

:thumbsup2: Congrats, Jocky, you just can't beat experience. Sadly if only we had moved quicker we could have had him at Firhill :( .

O'Neil's period in charge saw the club enveloped in uncertainty, and as you say, Albion never knew whether they would be staying up or facing the uncertainty of a play-off spot - a horrible position for any club to be in. The Fritzel factor, however, has at least brought much welcomed certainty to Forthbank, something for which the Bino faithful will be thankful for, I'm sure.

O'Neil's period in charge saw the club enveloped in uncertainty, and as you say, Albion never knew whether they would be staying up or facing the uncertainty of a play-off spot - a horrible position for any club to be in. The Fritzel factor, however, has at least brought much welcomed certainty to Forthbank, something for which the Bino faithful will be thankful for, I'm sure.

Certainty? With Scott in charge next season, they could get relegated again.