Moderators [Pun Alert]

afghan

Since the moderators have been taking a bit of flak recently, may I redress the balance and thank all responsible for this forum? I don't post much, but the forum remains my one true conduit to Partick Thistle, and I would be bereft were it to disappear. All in all, I think a splendid job is done, and it shouldn't be forgotten that for the moderators and operators it is a labour of love. Thanks guys.

Since the moderators have been taking a bit of flak recently, may I redress the balance and thank all responsible for this forum? I don't post much, but the forum remains my one true conduit to Partick Thistle, and I would be bereft were it to disappear. All in all, I think a splendid job is done, and it shouldn't be forgotten that for the moderators and operators it is a labour of love. Thanks guys.

Spot on

Guest mod2

End of our first season with this forum and I think we've all done pretty well. Folk on here have been pretty good at moderating themselves and I think we've found an alright balance of what goes. Thanks to everyone for keeping the heid. :thumbsup2:

End of our first season with this forum and I think we've all done pretty well. Folk on here have been pretty good at moderating themselves and I think we've found an alright balance of what goes. Thanks to everyone for keeping the heid. :thumbsup2:

Load of pish ya dobber. :censor: off ya tedious ****.

They keyboard warrior fannies. Total morons. I quit this forum.

:P

Edited by Woodstock Jag