David Rowson

Jeehon

Heard a rumour earlier today that apparently David Rowson is going to Stirling Albion on a part-time contract and wants to concentrate on his financial based career.

Would be devastated if that happened, arguably our best player.

I'd be very disappointed if this was to be the case but Rowser obviously realises the importance of getting himself prepared for life after football so good luck to him in whatever he does. If ever there was a player that would fit into a part-time/full-time set-up though I would say it would be him as he seems like a player who keeps on top of his fitness and his workrate is never to be questioned.

I hope your rumour is pile of shite, but it may make quite a lot of sense from the players point of view.

I'd be very disappointed if this was to be the case but Rowser obviously realises the importance of getting himself prepared for life after football so good luck to him in whatever he does. If ever there was a player that would fit into a part-time/full-time set-up though I would say it would be him as he seems like a player who keeps on top of his fitness and his workrate is never to be questioned.

I hope your rumour is pile of shite, but it may make quite a lot of sense from the players point of view.

Completely off topic but Vom,for having such an articulate name now,I see your language has not improved since the dark days of ptfc.net ; )

Recently booked a flight back to Scotland from Oz in October and was hoping to see the Jags in action and hear you turn the JHS blue, but it's international weekend-see you then for a beano anyway.

Rowson must stay!Every team needs one ...

Agree. Rowson is too good for Stenny. Surely Ayr would give him a part-time contract but, hopefully, we can keep him.