Ryan Conroy Agrees A Deal

Lindau

Because they are a team with little or no debt and are well supported by fans who are motivated to earn money. Get over it and get on with Thistle. How do you know that Jackie was interested in Ryan ?

Get over what??? Did I say Jackie was interested in Conroy???

Edited by Lindau

How do they get away with what?

Going into admin twice, with miles more debt than us, yet still being able to offer better wages than most other first Div clubs can pay. If I had been owed £5000 by that lot and got £300 in return because of their admin, I would be raging seeing them snap up half decent players that must be on half decent wages. If anyone thinks thats a level playing field, so be it!!

Edited by Lindau

Whats their wage structure like compared to everyone else in the Division?

Dunno but with Harkins still there (did he not say Dungdee were paying 3 times what we offered) you can bet they are paying plenty more than us. I see nothing different with the Motherewell senario when they made their players redundant yet still managed to snap Craggs and Burns off us the following season by offering them better wages. I just dont know how these clubs get away with it

£100 charity bet says they are paying better wages than us. Deal?

:unknw:

i'm not debating whether they do or not, it's quite possible they do. but the fact is, no one will know, as wage budgets are pretty much confidential information.

i mean, dundee could have one of the highest in the division, only because, every other team has cut theirs back by a severe amount. just becuase they have signed 2 players doesn't mean they are big spenders.

how are you judging who has the biggest wage budget, only a couple of weeks into pre season?

:unknw:

i'm not debating whether they do or not, it's quite possible they do. but the fact is, no one will know, as wage budgets are pretty much confidential information.

i mean, dundee could have one of the highest in the division, only because, every other team has cut theirs back by a severe amount. just becuase they have signed 2 players doesn't mean they are big spenders.

how are you judging who has the biggest wage budget, only a couple of weeks into pre season?

I take it thats a NO then!! If you think Thistle are paying more than Dungdee in wages you should be marched straight off to the nearest funny farm!

you've lost me again

Well no wonder your moniker is Potty Trained....lol Lets leave it at that as its gettin boring. My point was that its annoying to see a team that was in admin last season (and not for the first time) still managing to bring in half decent players while teams like our own, who play by the book cannot even get a sniff at these players. Makes you wonder if it would be in our interests to risk going into admin, clear our debt and start again. Even though I aint being too serious it seems to work for other clubs!!

Well no wonder your moniker is Potty Trained....lol Lets leave it at that as its gettin boring. My point was that its annoying to see a team that was in admin last season (and not for the first time) still managing to bring in half decent players while teams like our own, who play by the book cannot even get a sniff at these players. Makes you wonder if it would be in our interests to risk going into admin, clear our debt and start again. Even though I aint being too serious it seems to work for other clubs!!

If we could afford a 25 point penalty and the loss of good faith in the local business community, then why not!

Whats the question??? Dont think we have been in administration before!

No, we haven't. We negotiated an agreement with our creditors to pay them a percentage of what was due.

Is there any evidence to suggest that the SFL imposed a greater points penalty on Dundee because this was their second administration?

Given how well our wage structure has been documented over the years (for example), might the SFL take a suspicious view of us suddenly dispensing with that and soon thereafter entering administration?

Lindau's in desperate need of a fat one.

Haha...away tae the pub for a desperately needed pint or 5 then I can relax at the Korn gig tonight. Think the schools must have got out early today!! Oh by the way Ryan Conroy has agreed a deal with Dundee!! My last comment on the subject!!

Edited by Lindau