Police Free Stadium

There will be police around, but at a much reduced level, which should save the club a fair bit of money. Obviously this means if any fans go OTT a constyooboole can be called to deal with it ... on the other hand we don't want that to happen as it will lead to us going back to the old heavy handed system we had before.

Stewards need to do their job well and fans need to be reasonable too for this to work.

(Remember, for every 'jobsworth' steward you may have seen, haven't you seen a fan who just won't take a 'polite word' to behave?)

No comment !!! LOL.

[/b]

No comment !!! LOL.

Mr Cowan wrote into todays letters page of the metro

Ill paraphrase

" the stadium has been police free since the start of last season, it appears the current spokesman does not know his bahookie from his elbow (what he said was "may not have been aware of the facts" )

Ill paraphrase

" the stadium has been police free since the start of last season, it appears the current spokesman does not know his bahookie from his elbow (what he said was "may not have been aware of the facts" )

Given the fact there have been a fair number of police in Firhill throughout last season Id say Cowan is the one who doesn't know his bahookie from his elbow...but he is consistently unaware of the facts so no real surprise there.

Ill paraphrase

Must have been fancy dress days the times i was at Firhill last season.

Really, why does Cowan bother.

Cowan should just stay away from Firhill all together, after his contribution to the Club's financial state.

In fairness the club was up that creek when he got involved in the days of STJ

In fairness the club went further up that creek once Cowan Hughes and others got too comfy post STJ, and through their words, actions and stupidness were major contributors to the state the club financially and stadium has found itself in in more recent years.

So, with NS on this one, I am.

He must be either, as you say "stupid" or is he just disinterested?

To be pedantic (but for a point) disinterested means not being biased. (Where's crazy davie when you need him). Which I think doesn't apply to Cowan. If the point about him writing in is true then it looks like he has a big case of chip on shoulder syndrome now he's no longer one of the bosses at Firhill.

Edited by Mr Bunny

To be pedantic (but for a point) disinterested means not being biased. (Where's crazy davie when you need him). Which I think doesn't apply to Cowan. If the point about him writing in is true then it looks like he has a big case of chip on shoulder syndrome now he's no longer one of the bosses at Firhill.

I would like to like clarify someone wrote to the letters page of the metro claiming to be A Cowan, Glasgow and the previous chariman of PTFC.

I have not made this up