Erskine On Trial At Motherwell

northernsoul

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think they are across the great western road at gartnavel hospital right across from the garage.

Spot on.

Our youth teams have played there a number of times. Rangers used to train there ten years ago and it's one of the best surfaces in the country. I've played 11s on it about half a dozen times and it's quality.

For anyone wanting to see where exactly it is, just type into Google Maps:

Kelvinside Academy Playing Fields Glasgow

Yep, down Chesterfield Avenue, I think.

The game will probably be closed doors but I don't stay too far away, so I might pop along and just peer over the hedge - like the guy in my avatar. :rolleyes:

I'd be surprised if it was. I've seen loads of games on the pitch, youth teams and english teams and the gate is always open. If it is open, which is most likely you will be able to watch the game no bother. Balgray has gone under a major revamp over the last year and the stand has been fitted with seats.

Edited by northernsoul

I'd be surprised if it was. I've seen loads of games on the pitch, youth teams and english teams and the gate is always open. If it is open, which is most likely you will be able to watch the game no bother. Balgray has gone under a major revamp over the last year and the stand has been fitted with seats.

Ideal. :thumbsup2:

For anyone wanting to see where exactly it is, just type into Google Maps:

Kelvinside Academy Playing Fields Glasgow

When you look into the playing fields on google street from Leicester Avenue there's a wee dude with a Thistle top on playing tennis , or it might be one of those Roseberry hooped rugby tops :lol: