Season Tickets (Updated)

1 John Lambie

Just a wee note to let you know that season tickets will, as it stands, be on sale in the Aitken Suite before tomorrow's match. They can only be purchased by cash or cheque as there will be no card processing facilities available there.

Fans who had requested to pick their season tickets up before the game can also do so from the AS.

Season tickets allow you free entry into the game, via the signed 'season ticket' entry turnstiles, by using voucher 1 in the book.

Any queries regarding a new season ticket application or an existing application please PM me or call the office Mon-Fri.

Enjoy the game!

Just a wee note to let you know that season tickets will, as it stands, be on sale in the Aitken Suite before tomorrow's match. They can only be purchased by cash or cheque as there will be no card processing facilities available there.

Fans who had requested to pick their season tickets up before the game can also do so from the AS.

Season tickets allow you free entry into the game, via the signed 'season ticket' entry turnstiles, by using voucher 1 in the book.

Any queries regarding a new season ticket application or an existing application please PM me or call the office Mon-Fri.

Enjoy the game!

Cheers for the info, bud. :head_ball:

Do we know how season ticket sales are at this stage compared to last season, I would like to think we might see an increase?

Not as yet, still a steady stream of sales, which then have to be logged on the database etc. A slow process, but one that is happening & should be completed in the near future. When figures will be released, I don't know.

Not as yet, still a steady stream of sales, which then have to be logged on the database etc. A slow process, but one that is happening & should be completed in the near future. When figures will be released, I don't know.

Surely it is not beyond the scope of man to count the number of season tickets remaining in stock from a fixed number purchased. The net result could be assumed as the number issued.

Just an update regarding the game against Stenhousemuir on Saturday.

If you make a season ticket application tomorrow (21st) or Friday (22nd) & wish to collect your season ticket before Saturday's game you can do so in the Aitken Suite, just tell us when you make your application & it will be put aside. All applications received today (20th) & earlier this week have already been posted.

It also looks like you will again be able to purchase your season ticket on Saturday from the foyer in the Aitken Suite, this will need to be with either cash or cheque.

Season tickets cannot be used for Saturday's game, entry is £10 & £5.

Thanks