Penalties

Phoenix

I was wondering about the fact that the last three goals we've conceded, have been penalties. Can't imagine that's ever happened before either.

If we got one we'd probably miss it, the way things are just now.

But lets be positive. If we score one then confidence will start to flow and.....of course that will happen. I believe that, honest.

Fact is I kinda do. We've scored against thes teams before and I don't think we're any worse than we were before. I think...

can our keeper save penalties? :o

We are beginning to look like an unlucky team not good whatever way you cut it we are in danger of getting into the losing habit early on and we all remember the dreadful start last season which pretty much ruined the season for us we need a win starting next weekend at Falkirk.

We are beginning to look like an unlucky team not good whatever way you cut it we are in danger of getting into the losing habit early on and we all remember the dreadful start last season which pretty much ruined the season for us we need a win starting next weekend at Falkirk.

The worry for me is,if we dont stop losing soon i dont think our manager would be able to stop it.Usually there are a few teams who we should expect to finnish above but this season i feel the only team we should expect to finnish above is Ayr apart from them i dont really see any other as a stand out who might finnish in the bottom 2.So we dont want to find ourselves detached.I know it is early days but we want to turn this around urgently.