An Observation

proudjag

I don't use this forum as much as I used to use previous Jags fan forums in the past. However, I visit the site on a regular basis to have a wee browse round the topics. However after attending my first match of the season last night I felt I had to post this comment. Many of you on this forum may know of Gus, the well-known supporter who sparks most of the singing and fun and games at the away matches in particular. I don't know what the general feeling is towards Gus and his behaviour at times but I must say I was disgusted last night when Gus was simply enjoying himself in the back row of the stand without causing any trouble to anyone and an older gentleman sat next to me stood up and told him to shut up and sit down.

In my opinion this just sums up a segment of our support and is why I feel the enjoyment that used to come with going to the matches has all but dissapered and I find it sad that our own supporters are turning on our own.