Shamrock Rovers

PKANELKA9

Was just thinking last night about everyone saying if the Old Firm were to get their wish and move to a better league Scottish football would become like the League of Ireland. Well the OF are still here and the LoI seem to be doing a lot better than we are now. Get the OF to fcuk, I wana be like the LoI :D

Chris Turner was here for half a season and scored a goal or two. Are you confusing him with Greg Cameron?

Turner was the boy who scored the second away to Livi in the cup , twaddle got the first and we won 2-0 also missed a sitter against rangers at firhill in the 2-1 extra time match. Good wee player , injury prone though.

Turner was the boy who scored the second away to Livi in the cup , twaddle got the first and we won 2-0 also missed a sitter against rangers at firhill in the 2-1 extra time match. Good wee player , injury prone though.

my memory's going, I don't remember him at all :blink:

Edited by jaggy

my memory's going, I don't remember him at all :blink:

In the Rangers game (2-1 extra time mentioned earlier) he picked the ball up 10 yeards in his own half, about 15 yards in from the JHS side touchline, and played an absolute peach of a crossfield pass....straight to Ian McCall in the dugout (think he had just came on as a sub too IIRC).

No? Oh well.

missed a sitter against rangers at firhill in the 2-1 extra time match. Good wee player , injury prone though.

I was sitting in the JHS quite close to that. He didn't really miss it as not arrive in time. The fact Turner was never really that fit may well have cost us that night.

Pity he wasn't good enough for us let down by his distribution and I suspect fitness. He was a good tackler and would have scored a few goals as he could take a decent free kick.

Sives always looked like a footballer but maybe that rather serious injury he got with us took its toll on him.