Torres...worst Miss Of All Time?

Lindau

Dougie Somner from right under the bar at Love Street in our promotion season under Auld. :blink:

But at least we won 3-2 :D

That was a miss I remember well :lol: - but we did score from 2 corner kicks that day :o :o so it didn't really matter.......................and let's be honest if we had a Somner nowadays we wouldn't struggle for goals in any games.

That was a miss I remember well :lol: - but we did score from 2 corner kicks that day :o :o so it didn't really matter.......................and let's be honest if we had a Somner nowadays we wouldn't struggle for goals in any games.

Jeanie D, I know this is of topic but i have to ask, why do you have a photo of one of the Maid class vessels instead of a photo of the Jeanie Deans? Or am i just a sad old annorak :o

Jeanie D, I know this is of topic but i have to ask, why do you have a photo of one of the Maid class vessels instead of a photo of the Jeanie Deans? Or am i just a sad old annorak :o

There is no such thing as a "sad old anorak"!!! :lol: :lol: Got a pic of a Maid (actually Argyll leaving Rothesay in 1972) because it was handy - but Jeanie was my favourite of all time so just pinched her name!!

Again though, similar to Iwelumo, the ball comes at Soldado pretty fast, and the keeper gets a touch on the ball which changes the path at the last minute.

No way was Soldado's miss worse than Torres or Iwelumo's

I've no problem at all if we differ on which miss was worse than the other.......On seeing the ones in question, Im sticking with Saldado's.