Hall Of Fame

chunky jag

It was a cracking night, Ma Ba dughter accepted the award on his behalf, she is married to none than the Killie Chairman.

Alex O'Hara was quite emotional about his award, and his time at Firhill, Danny Lennon - respect what a legend.

Bertie was Bertie full of jokes and having a laugh with a number of his ex players that were there, Tony Higgins, Dougie Somner, Andy Anderson etc

Edited by Paddy Thistle

There is nobody in the Hall of Fame that I would argue about and yes I am sure there will be room for my favourites;

Alan Rough

Jackie Campbell

Andy Anderson

Jim Melrose

Bobby Houston

plus all the 71 team

Plenty of time for the heroes of yesteryear

Bobby Houston was inducted last year along with Dougie Somner, Bobby Law, Willie Sharp and Tommy Ewing....that was a good night too|

It was a cracking night, Ma Ba dughter accepted the award on his behalf, she is married to none than the Killie Chairman.

Alex O'Hara was quite emotional about his award, and his time at Firhill, Danny Lennon - respect what a legend.

Bertie was Bertie full of jokes and having a laugh with a number of his ex players that were there, Tony Higgins, Dougie Somner, Andy Anderson etc

Bertie was a hoot......a lot more friendly than he was as a Manager!......cracking Manager, kept us in the Premier League for a good few years, part timers too!