Looks Like Hutton Going Back

davemains

Saw a "tweet" from Hutton whic pretty much said he'd be going back to Rangers when his loan deal ends. if he does who so you think could/ would take his place? can we look at another loan deal? if so any suggestions? anyone in the squad who's an obvious replacement? for me it would be Rowson dropping back cairney into middle and erskine on the left . still 352 tho ......

This no surprise. A pity but we expected this as it was a 93 day loan.

Dont think we can take him back on laon again this season. Might be way wrong though!!

Im sure Jackie has someone in mind he would like to bring in.McNamara strikes me as someone who has his eye on the ball constantly. I find that re-assuring.And this is someone who wasnt happy at his appointment! :)

Isn't Baltoni's "natural" role the kind of one that Hutton has been carrying out? With Willie-K back to fitness and in central defence alongside Archie, Balatoni might....... oh, I just remembered, he might be offski as well.

Good shout - suppose we have robertson coming back as well

This no surprise. A pity but we expected this as it was a 93 day loan.

Dont think we can take him back on laon again this season. Might be way wrong though!!

Im sure Jackie has someone in mind he would like to bring in.McNamara strikes me as someone who has his eye on the ball constantly. I find that re-assuring.And this is someone who wasnt happy at his appointment! :)

Might be wrong but can loan deals not be extended if both parties are in agreement?

Isn't Baltoni's "natural" role the kind of one that Hutton has been carrying out? With Willie-K back to fitness and in central defence alongside Archie, Balatoni might....... oh, I just remembered, he might be offski as well.

Good shout - suppose we have robertson coming back as well

Hutton's tweet - For those who have asked really enjoying Partick thistle but looking forward to going back to rangers in December!

Tweets

Looks like he doesn't want to stay.

You can't blame him for looking forward to going back, though to be fair he has also been very clear he has enjoyed his time with us. He's done us a good turn, and would gladly welcome him back if ever the opportunity arose.

You can't blame him for looking forward to going back, though to be fair he has also been very clear he has enjoyed his time with us. He's done us a good turn, and would gladly welcome him back if ever the opportunity arose.

He could look forward to the future with us, or go back to medieval times with them.

Maybe if we're top of the league in a couple of weeks he'll see sense.

I reckon Hutton wants to get back as Naismith is out for the season. Probably reckons (rightly) he has a chance of filling his spot in the Rangers 1st team.

Nah, I reckon he'll still be behind Ortiz, MacKay, Edu and McCulloch. Not to mention Wilde and Fleck. I think he'll be loaned to a championship side in January.

He's no very good anyway :P

• Members

I suspect you're right Steven. That's what I've been expecting anyway. I think Sheffield Utd will be back in for both players during the January window with more money than we can afford for Rangers plus the attraction of playing at a higher level. never really expected him to stay beyond the initial loan period, which as it turns out, is a pity.

The obvious replacement for me is Bannigan. Rowson has been able to go forward more because Hutton has played a holding role in midfield. I can see Bannigan doing the same. AND he's actually a Thistle player!

Bannigan for me too, IMO he'll turn into a very good player for us. Yes, expect he'll give the ball away at times, though see his midfield play similar in the mould to that of a good striker, someone not frighted to miss but always willing to be there for the next one.

Impression I got today was that he's taken the foot off the gas a little. Probably been told by McCoist he'll be in contention when he comes back and doesn't want to get injured...

I think I'm catching your drift. McCoist probably realises they is a chance they are heading into administration and could lose a few players.

So he has told Hutton to take his foot of the gas and to tip the wink to half the Thistle side to do the same when they come calling.

All fitting into place now, thanks for that!

Baltoni's natural roll is a Scooby snack, uselsss fat ride.

Fair play to Hutton, he might be a H*n and that but at least he screwed the nut and put in a decent shift for us. He'll get a clap from me when he plays his last game for us...unlike the last one from those parts who got a whole load of vitriolic abuse after a heavy session midweek at Crappielow.

Fair play to Hutton, he might be a H*n and that but at least he screwed the nut and put in a decent shift for us. He'll get a clap from me when he plays his last game for us...unlike the last one from those parts who got a whole load of vitriolic abuse after a heavy session midweek at Crappielow.

That uselsss fat ride should have got MOM today :thumbsup2:

Were you sitting with Palebluesky, as he came up with the same blinkered view as you.

Anyway will repost my comment to him so you can discuss at the next game together.

There is no denying Balatoni has not had a great season, however he had a good game today. There were a few occasions where he made clearance headers that had he not managed to get a head to, would have had us in trouble. Also he was very alert making some telling tackles.

So if a player begins to play well give them credit for it, rather than spouting blinkered views as you made up your mind you don't like them. Hopefully we will see this type of performance more regularly and if so, he will be a big benefit to the team.