Could Culter Result Be A Good Thing?

jagfox

We all know what a poor result for the fans and club Saturday was at the time. However the players know the honeymoon period is over and indifferent form has to be improved on greatly. I think we are still lacking defensively and not getting the goals recently. With a determined attitude and a willing to recover the ball I hope we can bounce back, starting on Saturday.

Alternatively, heads stay down and we could end up in a relegation battle. One we would be unlikely to win if all confidence is gone.

Either way it's obviously a crucial period for the manager and his team. I hope they choose the right path.

So players and management please restore some faith and pride in you by getting tore in on Saturday and for the rest of the season.

For me the damage has been done. Nothing more than a total spanking of Culter and 7 points out the next 3 games will convince me their interested in fixing this.

If it's a sloppy win over Culter and a defeat against Ayr then McNamara needs to go.

yeh but can we afford to get rid of the two of them and then what diddy is going to replace them, mccall?? no thanks. give him time he seems a smart guy unlike that knob pressley. give him time and i'm sure he'll come good.

For me the damage has been done. Nothing more than a total spanking of Culter and 7 points out the next 3 games will convince me their interested in fixing this.

If it's a sloppy win over Culter and a defeat against Ayr then McNamara needs to go.

A sloppy win over Culter followed by a sloppy win over Ayr would be perfectly acceptable.

No problem with any Jags win however it's achieved.

A win over Culter will not make up for that performance on Saturday. If its a sloppy win then it shows we still have a long way to go and if we win handsomely it will only prove how bad we were last week and that the job should have done first time. Only a marked improvement over the next few weeks will put that culter shambles behind us. The players owe it to the fans ( but do they know it or do they care)

I wasn't there on Saturday so this doesn't reflect on the quality of Culter's game.

But nothing short of Thistle dishing out a 5-0 spanking is acceptable on Saturday.

This is where Mcnamara's career is made or broke, he needs to use Saturday's result to galvanize the team to put in a run of decent performances.

We all know what a poor result for the fans and club Saturday was at the time. However the players know the honeymoon period is over and indifferent form has to be improved on greatly. I think we are still lacking defensively and not getting the goals recently. With a determined attitude and a willing to recover the ball I hope we can bounce back, starting on Saturday.

Alternatively, heads stay down and we could end up in a relegation battle. One we would be unlikely to win if all confidence is gone.

Either way it's obviously a crucial period for the manager and his team. I hope they choose the right path.

So players and management please restore some faith and pride in you by getting tore in on Saturday and for the rest of the season.

Following his crushing defeat in the General Election of 1945, a well-wisher remarked that " It could be a blessing in disguise." Churchill was unimpressed, and growled, " Well maybe so, but if so I think it has been very well disguised." However, I salute your optimism , the true Thistle spirit.

And it could be argued in the light of later events that the well-wisher was right and Churchill wrong!