Pttv: Triple Bill - Culter (Replay), Ayr United And Livingston Highlights

fritzy

Against Livingston we seemed to get down the wings pretty well and used some good diagonal balls I don't think I've ever really seen at this level. It seems good finishing could have seen us well in front. Cairney looked pretty good.

I don't really recall many missed scoring opportunities from strikers against Livi. There's been games when our forwards have squandered a good few and other matches when the midfield haven't supplied enough. Saturday was a case of the latter, despite the midfield playing very well in every other department.

I don't do statistics but I guess most teams scoring the goals we have from midfield would expect to have had a better season than us so far.

I don't really recall many missed scoring opportunities from strikers against Livi. There's been games when our forwards have squandered a good few and other matches when the midfield haven't supplied enough. Saturday was a case of the latter, despite the midfield playing very well in every other department.

I don't do statistics but I guess most teams scoring the goals we have from midfield would expect to have had a better season than us so far.

There were a few shots that went wide, but yes, it does seem to be that either the final ball is lacking or chances are missed. A couple of good balls were put into the box with nobody on the end too. I suppose when Deuchar is getting on the end of corners we don't need to put men in the box.

• Members

did anyone else see paton putiing his hand to his ear after balatoni scored against livvy? he'll be giving us the victory sign when he scores after the stick he's took!

Yeah I did, but I thought he was gesturing over to one of his team mates to indicate he couldn't hear them!