Livingston 3-1 Partick Thistle - Livitv Match Highlights

LIVItv

Could have easily been 5. Fox is to a certain extent unlucky with the first goal, but god knows why he thought he was Maradona with the the ball at his feet, lucky to not lose a goal there.

Defending for the 2nd and 3rd goals is absolutely shocking. For the 3rd, we have 3 defenders on the 18 yard line who should be closing down the goal scorer, not one of them moves towards him. Complete and utter shitebag performance.

The defending at the 2nd goal was shocking, a simple run that wasn't tracked. We need to work on our set peices, especially corners a lot more as we always seem to struggle to defend them and can never score from them.

Highlights were distressing to watch we were that poor against a team of kids.

The defending at the 2nd goal was shocking, a simple run that wasn't tracked. We need to work on our set peices, especially corners a lot more as we always seem to struggle to defend them and can never score from them.

Highlights were distressing to watch we were that poor against a team of kids.

I thought that the most upsetting bit. I'm sure we've all dabbled on some football fields and that goal had all the halmarks of a team that didn't give a toss. That's not something i'd noticed before.

I thought that the most upsetting bit. I'm sure we've all dabbled on some football fields and that goal had all the halmarks of a team that didn't give a toss. That's not something i'd noticed before.

Yeah, completely brushed aside by a young team. With the experiance we have, we should have bullied them out the game, but the lack of fight is unreal. It's going to be a long end to the season if performance like that keep up, and why should fans pay money to see a team that has giving up and a manager unable to motivate them.