Jagettes Day Out - 24Th March

gettingjaggy

"The Jagettes", also known as "all the other female Thistle fans I've ever met and some I haven't" are going to the Ross County game and making a day of it.

The plan is to go to The Brass Monkey beforehand for some Jaggy cocktails, then up to the game, and to the Aitken Suite afterwards.

If you know any girls who would fancy joining the fun, let them know!

Likewise, we're trying to see if we can make it the day when some new girls come and try out a day at the football - why not bring along your other (better? Hehe) half if she doesn't normally come to Firhill?

GJ x

"The Jagettes", also known as "all the other female Thistle fans I've ever met and some I haven't" are going to the Ross County game and making a day of it.

The plan is to go to The Brass Monkey beforehand for some Jaggy cocktails, then up to the game, and to the Aitken Suite afterwards.

Likewise, we're trying to see if we can make it the day when some new girls come and try out a day at the football - why not bring along your other (better? Hehe) half if she doesn't normally come to Firhill?

GJ x

Believe me, it's hard enough following Thistle as it is. Having that to put up with as well........ I just don't want to think about it, thanks! ;)

I wonder how many of the male fans will be looking a lot more groomed than usual that day? :)

Hah, I'm hoping that we'll be well groomed too - we're aiming for heels and dresses!

Great initiative! My wife and her friend are up for coming along. Possibly also my sister-in-law, if she can make it over from Islay.

We would LOVE to have them both as Jagettes! Let me know if they can make it and I'll keep a wee eye out for them. I can DM you my number if they want to catch up beforehand xx

GJ x

I know a lassie - a bonnie, bonnie lassie ...

Hi folks. This is a combination of a bump and some further information.

The plan for the Jagettes Day Out is to meet at The Brass Monkey Bar between 12.30pm and 1pm, for a cocktail and maybe a bite to eat. Then we'll head up towards the ground for around about half past 2, in time to get programmes or 50/50 tickets and a bunch of seats.

After the game, it's to The Aitken Suite we go to celebrate our glorious victory over Ross County. Boys are more than welcome to come up to the Aitken for a couple of drinks afterwards - we're not exclusive like that!

GJ x

Hello folks - just to let you know there is now a Jagettes facebook page: www.facebook.com/thejagettes - please please "Like" it if you're on Facebook, and share it with your friends on your own page! I've just set up an event page too so that we can try to keep things organised.

See you all in the Aitken Suite on Saturday? GJ x