Programme Wins Award

Fawlty Towers

I agree about the Team Lists and have stopped buying the programme because they are not in it.

I disagree. If team-lists are included in the programme I will not only stop buying it, but I will throw my scarf and season ticket on the pitch in a fit of anger. Putting team-lists in the programme would be the last straw for me. I'd become a cricket fan.

Team-lists out.

Edited by 1971

Thanks Jagger, that clears it up. Not sure why Lenziejag was being such a plonker about a pretty normal question, but hey ho...

I don't buy the progs anymore, i don't see them as value for money, compared to what was included previously.

For me, they were at their peak around 1991 to 94 (red n yellow pinstripe cover and the black cover).

I had a huge collection from the 70's through to the turn of the century and the above period were the only ones i kept, the rest i passed on for someone else to get the pleasure from them.

One thing i would like to see would be a full page "poster" in the centre pages, i believe the current prog doesn't have this, instead electing to show 4 or 5 pics over the double spread.

In a time when we are focussing on kids, and the lack of our teams coverage in football mags, it would be great for the prog's to have poster pull outs on the centre pages, for kids to put up on their walls.

But, i'm not going to greet like a baby and email stalk the editor about it, thankfully, i have a life. :P

Well done to the programme team. Not always managed to get one as I've been up the north end of the Jackie Husband on a few occasions.

Maybe a vendor could visit Munns Vaults a out ten to three? :P

Somebody mentioned team lists at last game. Used to be a staple of back page of programme with names of official, handy for passing on encouragement and positive criticism ;)

I guess proper team sheets require a proper team :)

• 3 weeks later...