Dundee, Falkirk,.... Anybody?

Jaggernaut

I almost never trawl through other teams' boards, but given that Dundee seemed to think that it was their God-given right to step back into the SPL, no questions asked, and that Falkirk seem to think that they have paid their dues and by camping out with juveniles at Stirling Uni they should get promotion by grace of the Queens's Honours List or something similar, has anybody delved into their forums (fora?) to sample their current psychological state?

Is that the longest question ever asked on the forum?

:blink:

i go on pie and bovril every now and then for a look, dundee fans did think they would walk it when they were splashing the cash but i think they have realised this season they they werent going to overtake county, not really seen much of the falkirk fans thinking they would win the league, they all wanted elvis sacked last year, i think they are all surprised how well they have done with such a young team, without signing alagui they would have been alot lower in the league though. they might find it hard next yr without him and if a few of the young boys leave for bigger clubs. even the county fans are still very cautious saying they would be delighted with a point on saturday just to keep the run going.

is that the longest answer to the longest question ever?!