Save The Jags (And The Rest Of Scottish Football)

Now, far be it from me to say that I think it will make a difference, but I will be emailing my concerns regarding the goings on at Ibrox and the potential of Rangers appearing in the SPL next season relatively untouched.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Doubt it will make a difference, but at least they'll realise that some fans of football in Scotland won't accept any cheating.

Now, far be it from me to say that I think it will make a difference, but I will be emailing my concerns regarding the goings on at Ibrox and the potential of Rangers appearing in the SPL next season relatively untouched.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Doubt it will make a difference, but at least they'll realise that some fans of football in Scotland won't accept any cheating.

I believe that clubs went administration should be penalised not only by point-reduction, but relegation to the lowest division of the Scottish senior football (now the SFL 3rd Division).

If Rangers were relegated, the SPL can make change by 11 votes.

I think that the Scottish senior football should be 48 clubs/3 divisions. And there must be relegation from the lowest division, like England's Football League.