T-Shirt Shop - T-Shirt Jokes

alx

I was eyeing up that new t-shirt shop at Partick station this morning, which got me thinking..... I could do with a new joke T-shirt. Any ideas? My starter for 10 is an old one of mine which has an eye colour chart that says "f*** the colour blind". (that t-shirt enabled a friend to discover that he was in fact colour blind, so it's a public service really). "Goths do it while the crimpers get hot" is alas a bit dated.

I was eyeing up that new t-shirt shop at Partick station this morning, which got me thinking..... I could do with a new joke T-shirt. Any ideas? My starter for 10 is an old one of mine which has an eye colour chart that says "f*** the colour blind". (that t-shirt enabled a friend to discover that he was in fact colour blind, so it's a public service really). "Goths do it while the crimpers get hot" is alas a bit dated.

As a holiday present one year, we brought my brother a Benneton t-shirt. "Where's Benneton?" he asked...

• 2 weeks later...

Saw one recently in New York. In a vaguely Hienz style font it said "Touretti Spaghetti". Underneath, in a plainer, smaller font was "pasta in a tomato and fckn cheese sauce".

Edited by afghan

i saw a guy in burnley with a swastika tattoo on his neck and a t shirt with 'kill the arabs and steal their oil' on his t -shirt. was standing next to me in the bar and i overheard him saying he wasn't going out on the lash tonite, was just gonna go for a sunbed n home after the footy.' Rite mate, you're obviously a white supremacist and you're going for a sun bed. how does that work?

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered an old favourite. Chewing the fat t-shirts spotted in the old Tower Records. Jack and Victor with speech balloon "John Wayne's an *********!".

(clue Ar**hole)

Edited by alx