Alex Thomson Blog

Lord Rosebury

More underhand dealings: http://blogs.channel...ngers-vote/2201

I'm sure I've seen that 2nd clause quoted somewhere (RTC?) earlier today. Still it's good that this is getting as wide publicity as possible.

I ws out earlier today and am listening to the replay of this as I type:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01kjfyq/Off_the_Ball_07_07_2012/

I'm sure that in keeping with the nature of some of those present, the buffet will feature something that smells a bit fishy but has no spine.

Right now I am thinking about AFC Wimbledon, FC United of Manchester and where would 20 Scottish football teams go after a mass resignation from the SFA. (Which would probably suit.)

Edited by McKennan

From that blog:

Notice is hereby given that a Special General Meeting of The Scottish Football League will be held within the Bell/Baird Suite on the fifth floor of Hampden Park, Glasgow on Friday, 13th July, 2012 at 11.00 a.m. for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, approving the following proposals:-

Had this happened summer 2007 I would have been setting up the function suites and perhaps serving the tea/coffees and lunch. How great would it be to be able to listen in from the door. I could have scrounged about looking for documents left behind. As it was, all the information I ever got hold of was a Challenge Cup draw, which was immediately available anyway, and a pen used by Walter Smith.