C'mon Murray !

yoda-jag

I thought Murray played well but Nadal was superb, almost flawless on the big points.

Murray's time will come soon enough. He's the Genuine Article.

Nadal is a great player and always seems a decent guy as well. There's no shame losing to him.

I think Murray is the best we have currently but he will remain an 'also ran' throughout his career,sadly. He hasn't enough in his game to win a Grand Slam.

I think Murray is the best we have currently but he will remain an 'also ran' throughout his career,sadly. He hasn't enough in his game to win a Grand Slam.

I'm sorry to say but i agree with this but will be delighted to proved wrong. Tbh i didnt think Murray had a chance yesterday

He's got a pretty good chance of winning the US Open---its Murray's best surface, Nadal isn't as strong on the hard courts, Federer is out of sorts and Del Potro is injured.

Agree. That is probably his only chance of winning a major.

On grass, he will never be on the same level as Nadal or Federer. His only hope of ever winning Wimbledon is if one or both are injured or knocked out by someone else.