New Packages Launched For The Kids

potty trained

Having the kids near the Away fans is a good idea. If we are trying to get them 'hooked' on Thistle, this will only help. Like it or not, when your in your early teens, you are looking for a bit of verbal with opposing fans. I'd imagine every youngster would enjoy a bit of that so it could only go to enhance their enjoyment, meaning they may well get 'addicted'.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the kids near the Away fans is a good idea. If we are trying to get them 'hooked' on Thistle, this will only help. Like it or not, when your in your early teens, you are looking for a bit of verbal with opposing fans. I'd imagine every youngster would enjoy a bit of that so it could only go to enhance their enjoyment, meaning they may well get 'addicted'.

When the Excellent Main Stand debate was topical many suggested it would be an ideal place to house the kids/family section in other words a sanitized zero tolerance area. I'm like the above in view that most kids from a certain age and above would prefer to be in the body of the kirk for much the same reasons as posted. I think it would also help the younger teenagers make the step up to paying adults when the time comes that much easier.

In converse isolating kids till they become of paying age would be counter productive to the jags recruitment ideal. Oh, and if any of them chronically step over the line find a place in the JHS and sin bin them :)

So, and just to be clear, my mate can bring his 6 year-old daughter along tomorrow and she'll be admitted free as in the past? I said I would ask on here as he said he'd spoken to somebody at the club who was explaining the ultras membership thing etc. and it all became a bit unclear to him.

And, on the assumption that it's free at the gate for the weans tomorrow as usual, do we know where they / we will be located (within the JHS, of course)?

PS Sorry if all this has been explained before somewhere else on the forum. Cheers.

Edited by Blackpool Jags

So, and just to be clear, my mate can bring his 6 year-old daughter along tomorrow and she'll be admitted free as in the past? I said I would ask on here as he said he'd spoken to somebody at the club who was explaining the ultras membership thing etc. and it all became a bit unclear to him.

And, on the assumption that it's free at the gate for the weans tomorrow as usual, do we know where they / we will be located (within the JHS, of course)?

PS Sorry if all this has been explained before somewhere else on the forum. Cheers.

All u-16s still gain free entry, 12-16 section 6, u-12s section 5 as I remember.