Pttv: Forfar Highlights

fritzy

don't see how Murray got sent off when Archie was right behind him. Should have been a yellow card

IIRC, the rule is that you can get a red card for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity - even if there is another team mate behind the defender who commits the foul. However, in this case, it was a harsh decision because the Forfar player did not appear to have full control of the ball. There are others here who may have better knowledge of the rules than me. They may have a more informed opinion.

The video was excellent. I hope that we can look forward to more videos.

Looked a sending off to me. It was accidental, so it is a tad harsh, but it was definitely a goalscoring opportunity.

Just to repeat the Forfar fans beside me, and we were only 10 yards or so from the incident, all thought the sending off incorrect. I thought at the time the player had lost control enough to say it wasn't a clear goal scoring opportunity.

I've asked before as find the terminology "goal scoring opportunity" subjective. If we were playing against Messi I would say any tackle within thirty yards of goal would be a denial. If Lucas Akins was felled thirty inches from goal I reckon the tackler could stay on. :happy2:

Any chance of someone putting this on You Tube, as my Mac still can't run the video from the official site? :sad1: Thanks!

I have a Mac and had no problems and use Safari. Have you installed Flip4Mac from Microsoft? It could help.

It's also worth checking that you have installed the latest versions of Microsoft Silverlight and Adobe Flash.

Thanks for posting this on You Tube, much appreciated. And thanks for the suggestions as to how I could get the Mac to work better - I've already tried them all and it doesn't make any difference!

Looked like a great day out. I'll just have to go to all the away games as well now, since I can't get my laptop to work properly.... (well, that's what I'm going to tell the wife...) :hypocrite: