Lawless....................................Erskine

...........................Doolan

Subs:

Scully

Sinclair

Craigen

Elliot

McGuigan

Either that or we play 4-4-2 with Bannigan in midfield & Sinclair at LB.

I reckon O'Donnell could be the most improved player this year. He's not the best defensively, but he's an excellent wing back, and his pace gets him out of some tricky situations. Remember he's only 19, the defensive stuff he can learn, he can't learn pace and his directness, but that stuff comes naturally to him. Could be an excellent player in years to come.

I will go with the above team but I think it is 50/50 whether Sinclair or Bannigan play’s at left wing back. Having at 6 foot defender at the back will help defend set pieces and I think the probable frenetic pace of the game may suit Sinclair better. Bannigan has been playing well so it’s a tough decision for the manager. Whoever misses out will play on Tuesday I think.

Falkirk fans think they have a replacement for El Alagui with Lyle Taylor. He has scored a few goals pre-season but his record down south is not great. He is 6 foot 2 and they also have Darren Dods so defending set-pieces is going to be very important.

I hate how McNamara has O'Donnell as a right back or a wing back, hes not good enough defensively. I'd imagine that'll be the team though.

When he's wingback he has three centrebacks and other systems we play with two defensive midfielders. Similarly I don't exactly feel the defensive stuff is Bannigan's strength either but I can easily understand if Stuart is preferred to Sinclair.

I don't doubt that O'Donnell makes more technical error than most of the team but he sees so much of the ball that on sheer percentage he'll make inclusion every week. Btw from the little I've seen Muirhead looks decent going down the right flank and may be the option if/when O'D is injured or suspended.

I think 1JL has got the likely team but with Sinclair replacing Bannigan. Imo both are too good to miss out and starting Bannigan at LWB and bringing Sinclair on for the first midfield change (Stuart B moving inside) might be the better option.